|Posting||Trainee Project Administrator|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Cape prides itself on being one of Australia’s leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years’ experience. We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors. We are industry leaders in Dewatering, Utilities, Mobile Crushing & Screening, TSF construction, Mine Site Serves and ROM Management.
Cape aims to provide safe, timely and cost-effective project delivery every time. We are committed to building teams that deliver a superior customer advantage through operational strength, managerial expertise and innovative thinking.
Due to increased growth Cape has an exciting entry-level opportunity within our Operations Team, and as such we are looking to recruit a Trainee Project Administrator that we would look to mentor and support through on-the job training and practical completion of Certificate III Business Administration.
This opportunity would potentially suit a school leaver, with, good presentation skills, solid mathematical aptitude and excellent English comprehension skills.
Your role would include training that would support you being competent to:
- Opening Job Files (Site and Office).
- Maintaining Project Files as required in QA format and ensuring filing and archiving is kept up-to-date.
- Maintaining and/or creating Project Rosters.
- Assisting with project reporting as required by project.
- Reviewing information with Project Managers and Supervisors.
- Liaising with Managers and Supervisors for the completion correspondence.
- Diary Management
- Preparing meeting rooms, agendas, attend meetings, take minutes and distribute.
- Copying of plans as required.
- Responding to customer feedback and complaints and ensuring stakeholder register is kept up-to-date.
- DBYD (where applicable to your site of operation)
- Document control
- Ordering stationery, PPE and crib supplies inclusive of stock control
- Attendance at client meetings, providing agendas, taking minutes and diary management
- Monitor and maintain on-hire and off-hire dates for plant and equipment associated with your project
- Subcontractor management
- Subcontractor management inclusive of site and mobilization compliance
- Presentation of reception for visitors onsite as first point of contact
- Processing of leave requests and leave roster
- Check invoice to cost allocation budget
- Docketing of goods received within purchase requisition system
- Process invoice in Cheops against relevant purchase order/s
- Assistance with lodging training booking requests to LND to maintain qualifications and site access.
- Weekly and fortnightly timesheet input into payroll system
- Management of the Employee project qualification matrix and project registers
- Assistance and coordination of client submissions
Cape is a values driven company. That means that at work we all live and act our RIPPA values – Respect, Integrity, Persistence, Passion and Accountability. These values are the backbone of the organisation, and they guide our behaviour and underpin our corporate culture. If you embody these values in all that you do and you look to an organisation with the values to partner with then we want to connect with you !
As an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to attracting and retaining a culturally diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team