|Job Employer||Gadens Lawyers|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
About the role
We are currently seeking a full-time Administration Assistant (12 month contract) to work in our Banking and Finance practice group. The Banking and Finance team maintains a highly skilled practice that produces loan and security documentation for private and institutional lenders across Australia and is one of the largest in the country.
This busy role provides assistance to Solicitors, Paralegals and Secretaries in the Banking & Finance team in running new lending and discharges files from start to finish according to the professional standards of the firm.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- file opening and closing
- processing mail and courier bags
- internal and external deliveries
- collection and delivery of cheques
- photocopying, scanning and filing
- recording incoming security packets
- preparing outgoing security packets
- follow up of titles office registrations
- attending property settlements
- printing and collating documents
- reviewing signed documents
- assisting with reports
- cross-checking and updating multiple workflow systems
To be considered for a role you must:
- be available to work full time
- have a minimum of 6 months administration experience in an office environment or relevant transferrable experience/skills
- possess strong organisational skills
- have a mature and professional communication style
- the ability to accurately undertake a high volume of data entry and processing tasks
- have strong collaboration and a team-work approach
- be curious, motivated and ready to take on a challenge
This position is classified as a Level 1 under the Legal Services Award 2020.
About the Firm
Gadens is a leading Australian national law firm with 97 partners and 880 staff across the country, with offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
Our Brisbane office is a progressive and results-focused firm passionate about our service standards and work quality. We strive to deliver innovative, client-centric legal services. We are a full-service commercial law firm and have operated in Queensland for more than 30 years.
We are a collaborative Firm, which values high performance, innovation and curiosity.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV via the link. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Katie Ames – Business Partner, People & Performance on 3231 1541.
We are inviting direct applications from candidates only at this time. Agency applications are respectfully declined.