|Posting||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Job Employer||Dacxi Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Founded in 2017, Dacxi is a global technology company that empowers every-day investors to participate in the growing digital assets market. Our purpose built platform provides access to a curated set of digital assets including crypto currencies and precious metals, allowing investors to quickly and easily build and manage their investment portfolio.
Dacxi’s vision is to democratise the investment landscape for the everyday investor. We do this by leveraging the technical innovation of blockchain, and our proprietary technology, to provide investors a simple and safe ‘platform + community’ experience through which to build long term wealth.
We are an innovation led organisation, pioneering the rapid emergence of a purpose built wealth management platform for everyday investors.
About the Role
This is a full-time role operating in a hybrid model combining time in our Sydney CBD office with working from home.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning, willing to take on challenges, collaborate with the global team and is adaptive to a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. Reporting to the Global Financial Controller, the role will suit someone who is self-motivated, adaptable and comfortable managing their own workload. The role is ideal for someone with strong financial service experience looking to move into Fintech.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and process transactions in accounting software
- Prepare month-end journals such as prepayments, accruals, and depreciation.
- Reconcile Balance sheet and General Ledger
- Prepare BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax and for other statutory reporting
- Prepare cost analysis, budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- Working with the senior leadership team
- Prepare financial statements
- Liaise with internal departments in relation to day to day transactions
- Assist with internal and external auditing matters
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
Required Qualifications & Skills
- A Degree in Accounts / Finance / Business or Commerce
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent) CFA an advantage
- 2-3 years post-qualification
- Experience working in a Big 4 firm is a bonus but not essential
- Experience in financial instruments, exchange operations, digital assets and/or cryptocurrency would be beneficial
- Excellent MS Excel skills and Xero software or other similar software skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Sound time management skills
- Don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- Work in a friendly team environment
- Ability to grow in your role and progress your career in an international business and growth focused environment