|Posting||Senior Accountants & Managers – USA Based|
|Job Employer||Harrco Group (HG)|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$120000 – $149999|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Leading USA based firm seeking motivated Accounting and Finance professionals looking to work on interesting assignments in the USA.
Work with many of the USA’s largest corporations tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 500 companies, startups and innovative organizations.
Assignments are varied and include Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, management accounting, special projects, technical accounting and FP&A.
Offices in 18 major locations in the US including – New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Washington DC.
Seeking Accounting and Finance Professionals – Chartered Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Take advantage of lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining the firm. Additionally, comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
Work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, the firm has an approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CA or CPA certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
• Current or previous experience at a Big 6 (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, BDO or Grant Thornton) is a plus but not required.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.