|Job Employer||Western Sydney Airport|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
- Join one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects
- Sought after employer – Career building brand!
- High performance culture
Come and join the Western Sydney Airport team delivering Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport, the lynchpin of the extraordinary transformation currently underway to develop Sydney’s third city and Aerotropolis.
One of the largest infrastructure projects underway in Australia, Western Sydney International will open to international, domestic and air cargo services in late 2026 and will eventually grow to be one of Australia’s biggest gateways to the world.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position is a key finance operational role, delivering statutory, management reporting and fulfilment of compliance and tax obligations for WSA.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Production of accurate and timely periodic internal and external financial reports
- Statutory reporting including financial audit, ensuring the integrity of the general ledger is maintained and assisting with a broad range of special projects and payroll as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual corporate budget and forecasts.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and shareholders.
- Work collaboratively with WSA’s external payroll provider and the P&C Team to deliver accurate monthly payroll, including payroll review, superannuation, payroll tax and annual payroll related compliance and reporting.
- Continuously review business processes and control configurations in ERP to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
- Provide financial analysis and ad hoc tasks as required.
We’d like to hear from you if you have the following:
- CA Qualified or near completion.
- Payroll experience desirable.
- Has a ‘hands on’ work ethos and can lead from the front.
- Ability to keep tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Exposure to Tier 1 ERP systems preferred.
This role represents a great opportunity to be part of tomorrow’s future and to showcase your skills within a dynamic, fast paced and high-performance culture by living WSA’s values of Safety, Integrity, Inclusion, Pioneering, Courage and Passion.
How To Apply
WSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. By joining us you will be part of an organisation that supports community, charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage residents of Western Sydney, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people from all backgrounds to apply.