|Job Employer||Williames Pty Ltd|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Williames Pty Ltd is well-established 46-year history of providing globally advanced world-leading technology with 758 active clients in 16 countries for the horticultural and forestry industry.
We invite you to join the team to make a positive impact in a growing industry. We offer you the opportunity to fulfil your maximum potential – and to fulfil the potential of the company, the good of the environment and the working people of the world.
The applicant must be willing to work in the office full-time. No working from home. You must also have full working rights in Australia.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Financial Reporting role
- Must be in the office from 9am to 5pm
- Must be able to use MYOB and Quotewerks.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily duties
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Ability to solve problems and verbalise solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sales experience would also prove advantageous in your application
- Managing the day-to-day accounting transactions
- Preparing the monthly accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports
- Must be capable of preparing annual tax returns
- Must lodge R &D tax rebate with AusIndustry through Findex
- Managing the ‘accounts payable’ function
- Advising the management staff of incoming invoices and payments on demand – invoicing
- Promptly sending invoices to clients upon request
- Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks i.e., paying suppliers
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly business activity statements (BAS)
- Liaising with the external Chartered Accounting firm Findex for yearly accounts and tax issues
- Basic administrative tasks
Salary to be discussed in the interview.