|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Space for the best in you
Embark on a career at Dexus, where if you’re curious, determined and collaborative, you’ll find space for the best in you. As part of a business responsible for a $45.3 billion property portfolio, you’ll take pride in the meaningful impact of your work across Australia, and experience what it’s like to grow with a company that’s invested in supporting your wellbeing.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior/Accountant to join the Dexus Finance team as Finance Manager, based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring accuracy of accounting records, statutory financial statements, tax compliance and accounting and associated reporting.
We are looking for a strong Accountant with minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience in a corporate accounting or reporting role ideally within a large corporate environment (ASX listed) or Big 4 organisation. You will be CA/CPA qualified and demonstrate strong technical accounting knowledge, statutory reporting experience accompanied with the ability to think analytically, creatively ad problem-solve. Experience using Yardi Voyager or experience working in the property sector is beneficial but not essential. Success in this role is achieved by your ability to partner with various stakeholders, build effective and engaging relationships, your attention to detail and your ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
At Dexus we value diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We are proud to have our Workplace Gender Equality Agency accreditation, which recognises employers that are leaders in gender equality.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at Dexus, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstances. As an employee of Dexus, you will have access to and benefit from:
- Flexible working – such as a blend of working from home and in the office to enhance your work/life balance
- Benefits such as a Wellbeing Allowance, five additional annual leave ‘Dexus’ days and our Safe and Well program
- Professional development and memberships, as well as study assistance
We value our employee’s experience with us and are proud to have:
- TRIBE, our established LGBTI+ Dexus network
- FLIP, our Future Leaders in Property program which provided exposure for young women to the property industry
- A partnership with [email protected], providing our parents and carers with coaching, education sessions and online learning
- Opportunities for our female leaders to attend Chief Executive Women (CEW) leaders’ program