|Posting||Business Advisory Accountant|
|Job Employer||Mazars Melbourne Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Mazars’ Business Advisory team has an opportunity for a Business Advisory Accountant like you.
We’re a globally integrated audit, tax and advisory firm with offices in more than 90 countries – and we are recruiting a Business Advisory Accountant like you to join our Melbourne team.
This could be just the right opportunity for you if you….
- Want the opportunity to provide real advice to real clients and be recognised and rewarded for what you can do.
- Are keen to progress to increasing levels of seniority and receive training and promotions you deserve.
- Enjoy variety and the idea of exploring opportunities across different sectors and global markets.
- Believe that a great culture is built on the celebration of collective success.
About the job:
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships & Individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns, activity statements
- Working as part of a team where you will work closely with a variety of staff
- Use of MYOB suite, Xero
- Liaising with clients and other external service providers
- 6 to 18 months experience in Business Advisory / Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and develop/demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong and dedicated work ethic with a genuine focus on client care
- Experience in delegating and reviewing junior team work
- Passionate about guiding and developing staff
- The enthusiasm and commitment to develop a rewarding & challenging career
- Experience with APS preferred
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Keen to commence/undertaking or near completion of Chartered Accountants Program/CA
Why join us:
For those who appreciate culture as much as commercial success, Mazars is the smart choice. It’s a place where you’ll be challenged to find unexpected solutions. Where you’ll gain experience with small and large clients across many different sectors. And where you can be confident your team always supports you.
Everyone who joins Mazars is valued for the individual qualities they bring to the team. In turn, we invest in making you the best you can be – whether it’s through endless learning, or by tapping into opportunities within our worldwide network. At Mazars, so much is possible.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our Melbourne location you can expect the following:
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Payment
- Discounts on banking & insurance, health insurance, retail and entertainment, health and well-being
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
At Mazars we nurture an inclusive environment and encompass diversity in all forms. Successful applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of their background, experience, identity, age, gender or ability.
All applicants must be either an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or hold a current valid Australian working visa with full working rights. You may be required to provide evidence at the time of application.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply via the following link: https://mazarsaustralia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=351
Mazars does from time to time seek assistance from external recruitment agencies that we have strong relationships with, however currently we are only considering direct applications for this role.
Please visit our Careers website for more information: www.mazarscareers.com.au