|Posting||Financial Accountant Assistant|
|Job Employer||Quest Personnel|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
- Immediate start available
- Permanent full-time position
- Working with a well-known industry leader
About the Role
Our client is one of the largest freight forwarders in the ocean transportation industry, specializing in LCL and FCL freight consolidation. Due to recent growth and business demands, they have a vacancy for a Financial Accountant Assistant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis in Tullamarine VIC.
This is a Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible in supporting the accounts department. This role will have direct responsibility for managing the financial affairs of the company, including budget projections, cost analysis and financial management reporting.
Your duties will include:
- End-to-end Record to Report/ Financial Accounting processes,
- GP reconciliation for the month
- Product-wise GP submission
- Entry on Payroll Journal and Payroll Taxes, Superannuation and other deductions.
- AR report submissions
You are a highly meticulous and analytical individual with proven experience and tenure in accounting.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree in Accountancy and preferably pursuing CPA.
- Experience within the freight forwarding industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & stakeholder management skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook & Accounting Software.
APPLY NOW via SEEK and contact Monica on 0448 645 912 for more information