AWB Building Co. hiring people as Accounts Assistant. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Job Employer||AWB Building Co.|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
AWB Co. currently have an opportunity for a Full Time Accounts Administrator to join our team!
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Assist with the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as data entry, invoicing and other transactions.
- Assist with Invoicing of completed jobs as required via email or client portal method
- Liaise with contractors and AWB employees to ensure all required paperwork is captured on completion of job to submit the invoice.
- Provide back up support to the team when team member is on leave or away
- Accounts payable & Receivable
- Filing and record keeping
- Provide assistance as required by the Finance Manager for financial compliance including insurances
- Assist in invoicing as required by Business Support Manager
- Liaise and coordinate with banks, accounting and other financial institutions.
The successful candidate will be provided with:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continued education and ongoing learning
- Great culture and flexible environment
- Access to Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
Skills and experience required
- Cert or Degree in Accounting
- Good Time Management Skills
- Strong typing abilities/data entry skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong IT Skills
- Preferred XERO and SIMPRO experience but not essential