|Posting||Graduate Internal Auditor|
|Job Employer||Wyndham Destinations|
|Location||Audit – Internal|
|Salary||Salary + Superannuation|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
GO BEYOND WHAT’S BEEN DONE BEFORE.
At Wyndham Destinations, you’ll be part of a team that believes change can lead to exciting new destinations. Join our Corporate Finance team as the Graduate Internal Auditor today!
How You’ll Shine
At Wyndham Destinations our vision is to put the world on vacation, in your position as Graduate Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the execution and delivery of the Internal Audit Plan.
- Assisting with Sarbanes Oxley s404 controls testing in Australia. Adherence to strict standards of documentation set up by US external auditors.
- Conducting Internal Audit Projects, including testing of the design and operating effectiveness of controls, and prepare reports and recommendations based on risks identified and prioritized.
- Conducting focused ad hoc reviews of internal controls and investigations.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Study Support toward CA, CPA or CIA qualification
- Combination of in-office and work from home flexibility
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Subsidised private health cover
- Corporate discounts at over 400 leading fitness centres and wellbeing brands across Australia
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Accounting or related degree with a major in Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Concise, influencing and report writing
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Superior ability in problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong ability to collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all dealings and to maintain independence.
- Must be able to travel domestically if required
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines