|Job Employer||THYNK Group|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
THYNK Group exists to help our builders design and deliver their clients dream homes. We are the industry leader within the supply and install space with locations across the South Coast, Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and beyond. Our services include tiling, carpets, timber, window furnishings and much more.
Do you have a passion for delivering class leading service? Have you been looking for a role that challenges and inspires you? Are you driven by constant improvement and collaboration?
Working with THYNK Group
You will enjoy a high performance, open, honest and collaborative environment with an energetic and friendly team who are passionate about servicing our clients. You will benefit from our focus on our employee’s wellbeing and success, learning and development opportunities, modern environments, and flexible working arrangements.
In this role you will get to
- Manage the month end reporting process including reviewing the balance sheet and profit & loss with a critical analysis and commentary of the accounts relevant to the operations of the business
- Take responsibility for circulating monthly management accounts and ensuring understanding of performance within the business
- Maintain and manage weekly rolling cash flow forecast, including ensuring that the model is kept up-to-date and is accurate
- Prepare annual profit budget with monthly reforecasting
- Undertake analysis of monthly budget vs actual with explanation of variations
- Complete monthly analysis of job profitability and cost centres to provide commentary regarding opportunities for improvements
- Provide financial viability analysis for projects and growth opportunities’
- Have oversight and responsibility for the payroll function
- Lead and coach the finance team
- Liaise with our external accountant on all compliance and statutory matters
To be successful in this role you will
- Hold CA/CPA qualifications
- Be commercially astute with an ability to think outside of the box and always striving to improve the way that things are currently done
- Exhibit strong computer literacy, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Work autonomously and effectively plan and organise time to enable working to tight deadlines
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be results driven, working well within a team environment, and be able to leverage relationships with all stakeholders
This newly created role is a permanent full-time and located at our Seven Hills office.
Come and join a rapidly growing & developing business that has a strong appreciation for good people and hard work. Having surpassed more than 50 years in the industry, we appreciate grass roots efforts for future mutual success. We are flexible and dedicated not only to the success of the business, but additionally the happiness and success of our team members.
Please submit your application via Seek, all applications are reviewed as they are received. Feel free to give our People & Culture team a call on 8801 2700 if you have any questions.
THYNK Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.