|Posting||Senior Analyst, Finance Internal Audit|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Audit – Internal|
- Multiple Senior Analyst positions available to join our spectacular Finance Internal Audit team across numerous business functions
- You’ll have our profound support to develop, and our encouragement to explore
- Be part of a highly engaged team committed to diversity and flexibility
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Analyst within Internal Audit.
As the Senior Analyst, Internal Audit, you will support the planning, execution, and reporting of audit activity across the Bank as set out in the Audit Charter and the annual Audit Plan. Our team is growing, and we are currently offering opportunities across our Business Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Personal Banking and Enabling Units teams.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Efficient delivery of quality audit workpapers, including walkthroughs, control identification, control design assessments and control operating effectiveness testing.
- Efficient verification of audit raised issues within internal SLA targets once the business indicate issues are complete, supported by quality workpapers.
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to colleagues to promote a performance and development culture.
- Plan and project manage delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets.
- Draft succinct and clear audit assignment plans that reflect agreed scope
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Form effective ongoing working relationships with business contacts to facilitate delivery of audits and contribute to audit’s annual plan creation and update
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Analyst Internal Audit role with strong understanding of risk and controls.
- Prior experience in the delivery of audits across Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Experience using data and analytics would be beneficial
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Relevant post graduate qualification in accountancy, assurance or risk will be considered.(e.g. CA / CPA/ ACCA, etc)
- A growth mindset, a strong track record in assurance/risk/controls and a solid set of core skills and competencies around stakeholder management, communication, and time management.
- Experience within financial services risk-based functions or internal audit in professional services firms.
By joining NAB and our Finance team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. ?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.