|Posting||Bartender and Wait staff – Casual|
|Job Employer||TFE Hotels|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Waiting Staff|
Storehouse Restaurant and Bar Subiaco
Hailed as the ‘place to be’, Storehouse Subiaco is an atmospheric rooftop restaurant and bar with incredible views over the Perth city skyline. Storehouse caters for creatures of every hour, from breakfast, to casual lunch time favourites, to events, to drinks and cocktails, to sumptuous shared grazing dinners. Offering wholesome, handcrafted meals curated with regionally sourced produce and paired with beverages for every occasion, it’s a social place for people to eat, relax, meet or just switch off.
We’re on the hunt for suitably experienced Bartenders and Wait Staff able to work varying shifts with the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year in a similar environment
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- RSA qualified
- Full Australian working rights with no visa restrictions
- Covid Hygiene certificate
- Good availability, including weekends
- Being a positive contributor to the team culture
- Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate
- Unlimited opportunity for growth within TFE Hotels
- Team discounts and benefits, including discount accommodation.
- Conveniently located, close to public transport
- Being part of a leading and progressive restaurant team
- $26.49 – $37.08 per hour
We recognise and celebrate your uniqueness and promise to give more back. So find more and make Storehouse your place.
Life at TFE is brimming with possibility. We’re the only international hotel group headquartered in Sydney, and we’re looking for passionate people ready to dive in and move with us. Today, we have seven brands, with 69 hotels, in six countries… and we’re not stopping there, with 20 new hotels underway and more in the pipeline. Everyone at TFE is invited to take ownership and help shape our future. If you’re authentic, flexible and talented, you’ll find more than you expected, and we’ll support you every step of the way.