|Posting||CREDIT CONTROLLER | LARGE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY|
|Job Employer||Roc Consulting|
|Salary||$65000 – $70000 + SUPER|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
This business is Australia’s leading security equipment distributor with a global reach. They have seen significant growth year on year over the last 10 years to now be known as one of the most respected companies on the market.
Internally, this business has a brilliant staff culture, it is a high energy, dynamic, and extremely motivated team that value having high staff morale and creating an environment where everyone feels motivated to come to work and be inspired to achieve the best possible results.
Head Office is located in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs, this role offers a guaranteed career path for all staff with career ambition.
Due to internal growth, the position of Credit Controller is now available.
In this role, you will carry out the below:
- Reporting to and working directly with the National Credit Manager
- Customer account reconciliations
- Arranging client payments through incoming and outbound calls
- Establish and maintain healthy business relationships
- Providing top-level of customer service to all customers/clients
- Negotiate and resolve complaints while upholding service standards
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant work culture with a close-knit and motivated team
- Fantastic Head Office location in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs
- Full-time, Monday – Friday role
- Genuine career scope and opportunity for progression
To be considered for the position all candidates must have the below experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable role held in high regard
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Knowledge of Pronto Software desirable but not essential
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Ability to collect high volume receivables within credit terms
- Be able to work autonomously whilst meeting targets
- Have a great attitude, with a friendly and warm demeanour with clients
We are looking for candidates that are looking for a long-term opportunity and who want to immerse themselves in the company culture and be part of the team.
Please note, this role is based in Tullamarine, Melbourne, Victoria.
If you have the above criteria apply below, or phone Guy on (07) 3172 2074 for more Information. You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available. http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au