|Posting||Payroll Support Officer (In Home Care)|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
At Baptcare, we care. Our Mission and Vision are lived through our WE CARE Values: for our residents, customers, clients, partners and supporters; with the very young through to the very old, the vulnerable, with families through all of life’s stages and challenges.
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
Our Values are Wellbeing, Ethics, Co-creating, Accountability, Respect and Effectiveness.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the position will assist and contribute to process Baptcare’s In Home Care payroll by performing the following duties:
- Assistance with fortnightly Payroll Process for In Home Care Personal Care Workforce.
- Management of Pay Enquiries, including completion of appropriate follow-up action.
- Generation of reports related to In Home Care service delivery.
- Management of Personal Care Workforce system set up and support.
- Management and completion of timely Personal Care Workforce discharge processes.
- Monitoring and management of Personal Care Workforce eligibility to work (licensing, training and qualifications).
- Must have previous payroll experience or rostering/scheduling experience
- Understanding of Taxation, Superannuation and Workcover legislation; ability to interpret complex EBAs and Awards.
- Carelink experience would be highly desirable
- Previous exposure to the health or aged care sectors
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Able to analyses and resolve problems in an efficient and effective manner
- Satisfactory police check or willingness to obtain
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain before commencement
Baptcare is focused on living our values, not just talking about them. You’ll find the culture at Baptcare is one of genuine respect, support, and positive intention. We work hard to achieve results through change, continuous improvement, and ongoing focus on providing the best service delivery to our stakeholders.
Further, the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary, plus access to the tax benefits of salary packaging and novated leasing
- Hybrid working arrangements, where we predominantly work from home, attending the Camberwell office or sites as required.
- Access to confidential counselling and support services
How to apply:
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Criminal History check.
- Must have had or be willing to get a Flu vaccination and COVID vaccination
If you require support with the application process, please contact [email protected]
Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, and supporting diversity. We welcome applicants who may require adjustments