|Job Employer||The ORS Group|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
ORS is entering an exciting phase of expansion and we are seeking a Finance Manager to join our organisation! ORS is an Australian privately owned organisation with over 500 employees across 17 locations in Australia. We are an Allied Health organisation providing services to the community in areas of Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology & Physiotherapy.
With our head office in Gosford on the Central Coast we are seeking an experienced Finance professional to support our CFO and Executive team & also oversee our wonderful accounts department managed by our Accountant. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a team of five accounts officers & accountants
- Providing financial direction & expertise to the Executive team
- Manage & oversee the financial report, budgeting and forecasts for the business
- Providing advice to the CFO & Executive team on strategies to maximise profit and decrease risk
- Provide strategic insight for the long term business plans
- Analysis of market trends and competitor performance
A few requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- CA, CPA or CFA qualifications
- Solid career foundations in Accounting or Corporate Finance with at least two years’ experience in a similar Finance Controller or Manager role
- Experience with ERP products. We use SAP Business Bydesign
- Positive & professional attitude with the confidence to recommend key business decisions
- Previous experience working for a billable hours professional services industry such as Community, Legal, Audit, Health, NDIS or Business Consulting (preferred but not essential)
- A keen interest in improving data connectivity, explaining the numbers and reviewing the trends to support business decisions
- Articulate, proactive and analytical high achiever with the interpersonal skills that will drive negotiations and influence both financial and operational stakeholders
*Applications close on Wednesday 10th August and interviews will be held in the week of Mon 15th August*
Work Life Balance
The ORS executive team really believes in the benefits of a healthy work life balance. Many of us have families and lead busy lives outside of work so we know how important it is for our staff to maintain a balanced lifestyle. For this reason we:
- Provide the resources for our staff to be able to work from home
- Provide suburban office locations with local parking options
- Give you the ability to work flexible hours to suit your personal situation
A bit about us:
ORS is one of the largest and fastest growing national allied health and workplace rehabilitation providers in Australia, and has a proven track record and reputation for providing high quality evidence-based and client centred services for 30 years! We love attracting talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to develop and contribute to a growing business that cares about its people and their ideas. We live by strong company values and brand promises to ensure that we continue to be the best at what we do!
We currently employ over 500 employees across 17 office locations around Australia. We have significant growth expected in 2022 and more office locations being added each month!
For more information on what it is like to work at ORS, please visit our website or follow us on social media. You will see why our workforce has grown 1200% in 4 years!
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
If you do not have an updated CV, you can contact Chris Galvin on 0477 010 235 for a confidential discussion, email at [email protected] or add Chris on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-galvin-3113b770/
The ORS Group is a multicultural, diverse, supportive and flexible employer, specifically encouraging applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, working parents, LGBQT+ and people with disabilities.