|Posting||Graduate Program 2023 – Townsville – SMSF – Season 2|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
What will your typical week look like?
As a Graduate joining our SMSF service line, you will join a team responsible for providing personalised SMSF services while navigating an evolving set of superannuation and tax laws. You will be part of a close-knit and supportive team with a focus on innovation and collaboration.
As a graduate in our Superannuation team you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and interact with a diverse range of clients. You will gain experience in a firm that is embracing automation and the use of cloud technology to improve service delivery.
Our Family Office approach will allow you to provide more personalised advice to our clients, ensuring greater independence and client contact.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you’re provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
More about the perks
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of an international mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- A distinctive leadership focused environment which encourages career advancement
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace and a culture that values work life balance
- The ability to dress for your day, we trust you to decide what outfit works for the occasion
- The ability to work across multiple service lines to experience a holistic view of Findex and Crowe
- Access to the Findex Academy, our immersive learning and development system designed to accelerate your development
- Financial support to undertake further study, including your CA or CPA qualification.
Let’s talk about you!
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for our graduate program you will be:
- Recently completed a Bachelor or Master’s Commerce / Business degree with a major in Accounting
- Able to commence full-time work in February 2023
- Collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
- Strategically focused and possess strong business acumen
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions with a forward-facing mindset
- Able to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations
Let’s talk about our team
As one of Australasia’s leading and most geographically dispersed integrated advisory firms, we believe in creating an entirely different financial services group, and recognise how essential our people are in achieving this goal.
We offer a wonderful opportunity for talented individuals to pursue their professional ambitions in a workplace that offers career growth and fulfilment, whist enjoying the lifestyle they love in an environment that’s best for them – be it a metropolitan city, regional centre or rural town.
Importantly, Findex also operates the Australasian arm of Crowe Global, ranked eighth largest accounting network in the world. It is through this global affiliation that our audit and international tax teams deliver solutions under the Crowe brand – opening the door to a world of career opportunities.
At Findex, we go beyond pure accountancy – Now, we’re searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation.
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
Looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow in a diverse financial services and technology company and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of like-minded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
With offices in more than 100 locations across Australia & New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees, Findex are now seeking a new generation of talent. Are you motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business? Progress your career and excel in your chosen field?
Look no further.
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.