|Job Employer||ONCALL Group Australia Queensland Division|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
ONCALL Group Australia, QLD is a leading disability service provider that is people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best, to deliver excellence in client focused support.
Reporting to the Finance Team Lead, the Accounts Officer will be responsible for the timely processing of the Accounts Payable/Receivable functions along with providing administrative assistance to the Finance team.
About the role:
- Processing of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Responding to and resolving customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Reconciliation of bank statements and balancing internal database to Finance System
- Reconciliation and data entry of expenditure on corporate credit cards
- Maintaining an accurate client database
- High level organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines.
- Advanced computing skills and knowledge of financial reporting packages.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and lead by example.
- Highly developed time management skills and the ability to self-manage your own workload
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work well as a team member
- Bookkeeping and/or other finance related qualifications desirable
- Proven experience in undertaking the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions within a commercial organisation
- Currently hold or willingness to obtain a National Police Check, Working with Children check (Blue Card) and NDIS Worker Screening Card (Yellow Card).
- Covid-19 vaccinated.
Working with ONCALL Group Australia will put you in a strategic position with your career, providing opportunities for growth and development along with financial benefits.
If you are passionate, growth focused and looking to join a market leader, providing the highest level of excellence in NDIS services, then ONCALL Group Australia is for you.
ONCALL Group Australia is committed to child safety, safeguarding and zero tolerance. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
For more information about our team or this position please contact our Queensland Recruitment Team at [email protected] or visit our national website – www.oncall.com.au.