|Posting||Northern Beaches Senior Bookkeeper|
|Job Employer||Sky Books|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Fantastic opportunity for Accountant/Senior Bookkeeper to be part of an innovative technology based Bookkeeping Practice on the Northern Beaches.
If you have a thorough understanding of Xero, at least 5 years experience in Accounting or bookkeeping, and are interested in joining a forward thinking, fast paced, technology based bookkeeping firm, we would love to hear from you!
We are a full service practice that specialises in connecting and supporting small and medium businesses with smart solutions for accounting, finance and daily operations. With over 10 years in cloud based accounting software, we are a unique bookkeeping firm that pride ourselves on staying at the cutting edge of modern technology and processes.
COMPANY & BENEFITS
- Paving the way in cloud based bookkeeping systems
- Paperless based bookkeeping firm
- Small fun team environment
- Further training & development provided
- Opportunity for career progression
- Multi clients to keep your job fun and interesting
- Modern office space in the heart of Dee Why
- Parking close by, Dee Why main bus stop walking distance within minutes
- Offering full time or part time with the potential for flexible hours for the right candidate
- Bank Reconciliation
- Client Debtor and Creditor management
- Management Reporting
- Manage prepayment and accrual schedules
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Payroll/Employee Management
- Fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- BAS Prep and review
- Client communications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Accounting Adv Dip or Degree Qualified.
Minimum 5 years experience.
Previous Experience in Bookkeeping
Have a good understanding and experience using Xero and other addons like Dext & Deputy
Have a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
Possess great problem solving skills and have good initiative
Fast paced and motivated
Eye for detail and time management
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a 10 minute phone interview. Second interview will be located in Dee Why Office.