|Job Employer||Grill’d Healthy Burgers|
Calling all hospo managers! We’re on the hunt to find Restaurant Managers to lead our teams across and support our growth plans in SA. We currently have restaurants in these locations:
- Rundle Street (Adelaide CBD)
- Marion (Oaklands)
- Tea Trea Plaza (Modbury)
What’s in it for you?
Free burgers aside there’s so much we offer to our managers:
- When you join Grill’d, you join a family where being yourself is highly advised, quirks and all
- We provide endless opportunities:
- Quarterly performance reviews where you work with operations to achieve your career goals
- We have a structured RM onboarding program.
- Become a Grill’d Partner and earn from your Grill’d restaurant.
- Assist in new restaurant openings; we have previously taken a team over to Bali to open our new restaurant
- We care a lot. We care about our community, our planet, and most importantly our teams.
- Engage and give back to your community through our local matters program
- Annual local matters legend trip; we have previously been to Cambodia and Tasmania
- Annual Grill’d conference for all managers where we celebrate you!
- We have an annual bonus up to $10,000 (paid quarterly)
- Quarterly management meetings and fun activities
- Monthly budget to help drive engagement in your teams
- High energy, high reward. We’re not for the faint hearted and our restaurants are constantly buzzing. You’ll be surrounded by positive energy and an awesome team
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating your team members with regular meetings to share experiences and ideas.
- Working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor – We all work together as one team, you won’t just be sitting in the office doing admin.
- Working closely with our Area Managers to ensure the Restaurant is performing at a high standard.
- Recruiting and rostering a team of 30-50 employees.
- Completing performance reviews for your team members, supporting their development, and creating talent pipelines for team member promotions.
- Managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPIs.
- Working with local community groups on our Local Matters program.
What we look for?
- Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment – this could be QSR, Hotels, Bars, Pubs, Cafes or Restaurants (and anything in between)
- Proven leadership and coaching ability – someone who leads from the front and sets a great example for their team
- Someone who prides themselves on a customer first approach and empowers their team to do the same
- Someone who brings the positive vibes to their restaurants and creates a high energy, high reward environment
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don’t have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill’d check us out here – https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.