|Posting||Talent Acquisition Consultant – Retail|
|Job Employer||Australia Post Group|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Job no: 53868310
Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Corporate Services
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
- 10 months fixed term contract
- Base salary of $94,100 + 12% superannuation per annum
- Role can be based in QLD, VIC or NSW
- Must have experience in candidate selection and volume recruitment
- Seeking those who are wanting to manage own portfolio and deliver great outcomes for the business!
Australia Post Group (including Australia Post, StarTrack, Decipha & Securepay) is one of the most trusted brands in Australia. Employing over 30,000 people across our integrated delivery, logistics and e-Commerce network – we love delivering! Through our huge range of services, we help communities stay connected, businesses reach new customers and people stay in touch.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
We’re working hard to create an inclusive workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve. If you require adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Diversity Team at [email protected].
About the role
This role is responsible for sourcing and screening talent to fill vacant high-volume award level positions for our retail division for both Australia Post and StarTrack.
You will be expected to be partnering with the recruiting managers and HR Business Partners to understand role and business requirements, determine sourcing channels and methods, developing advertising, managing and screening applicants and making recommendations to the hiring managers.
What will you be doing?
- Provide input and steer the business area’s longer-term talent strategy for high volume award based recruitment
- Use a broad range of sourcing channels to attract talent as well as from drawing on own candidate networks
- Perform resume and telephone screening of applicants
- Provide advice and recommendations to the hiring managers/HR Business Partners on internal talent acquisition strategies and potential candidates to target
- Provide line managers with short-lists of suitable and preferred candidates
- Participate in interviews and coach hiring managers on interview practices (as required)
You will have:
- Recruitment experience (end-to-end), preferably in the retail space
- Demonstrated ability to meet KPI’s
- Experience with large volumes of work with tight timeframes
- Experience in a fast paced and complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships and work in partnership with other areas of HR and the business
Benefits for you:
- Join a collaborative team
- Work for an iconic company
- Flexible work with arrangements in terms of a hybrid model of being in the office and working from home
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for.
You’ll be a highly organised individual who has seamless attention to detail, strong communication and negotiation skills. We are seeking those who thrive is busy environments and want to be challenged in their role. This is a great opportunity for someone to manage their own portfolio of stakeholders and demonstrate what they can offer when it comes to finding talented candidates.
If this role sounds like the right next step for you, click ‘APPLY’ NOW!
Advertised: 28 Jul 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Aug 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time