|Posting||Human Resources Manager|
|Job Employer||Big River Pork|
|Location||Management – Internal|
|Job Sector||Management – Internal|
Human Resources Manager
Big River Pork Pty Ltd, an hour’s drive from Adelaide at Murray Bridge, is a major player in the pork industry in Australia and employs over 300 people.
This is a great role for someone that is proactive and a self-motivator who likes variety and autonomy and enjoys supporting a diverse client group.
About the role:
You will play an integral part in all Human Resources related matters in a hands-on role including, industrial relations, employee relations, recruiting and on boarding of staff.
As a member of our HR team, you will also be responsible for but not limited to:
- Advising on the Fair Work Act, modern awards and other relevant workplace legislation.
- The development, implementation and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Advising and assisting the management team with Enterprise Agreement Negotiations
- Managing HR operations in e.g. new starters, departures processes, working arrangements, performance review processes
- Facilitation of induction and HR process training as required
- Providing of HR generalist support and ad hoc projects as required
- Managing disciplinary meetings and terminations
- Maintaining HR & Training Database
Skills and experience you will bring include:
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Degree or diploma qualification in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working in a food manufacturing business will be highly regarded
- Experience in Award and Agreement interpretation and advice to management
- Passion and drive with an emphasis on personal growth
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy being challenged and willing to work outside the confines of a traditional work environment
An attractive remuneration package, reflecting the experience, skills and knowledge required is offered.
An attractive remuneration package based on a full time salaried position will be offered with the qualifications and skills you would bring to Big River Pork, however for a person with the right experience part-time hours may be considered. This may include relocation assistance if you come from interstate.
If you are the right person for this position, please apply via seek.com.au and upload your resume and a covering letter.
Applications close on Thursday 11th August 2022
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia