|Posting||Service station – Assistant Site Manager|
|Job Employer||Rampage Enterprises P/L|
Rampage is seeking a driven and results-orientated Assistant Site Manager for our service station in Wingfield Adelaide. Reporting to the Site Manager, the Assistant Site Manager will achieve sales targets by motivating, inspiring and guiding a team to drive sales by enhancing the customer service experience. The successful applicant will be focused on achieving and exceeding store and personal sales targets, primarily through Key Performance Indicators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive sales growth, achieve sales targets and meet other Key Performance Indicators
- Inspire and motivate team members and lead by example
- Train staff
- Ensure the store complies with all HSSE requirements
- Assist to facilitate efficient and successful operations of all aspects of the store; including stock control and ordering, managing costs of goods, and completing daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Resolve day-to-day inefficiencies and other issues in relation to customer service, and
- Work closely with the Site Manager to achieve store budgets through planned, efficient rostering and other cost control methods.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products
The successful applicant will:
- Be available to work weekends when required and be willing to undertake regular ‘hands-on’ operational work.
- Have a proven record of successfully leading a team, delivering results and achieving sales targets whilst maintaining exceptional store standards
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience in store management
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with a customer service focus
- Have outstanding computer skills such as Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Skills
- Strong written and verbal communications applicable across multiple layers of the organisation
The selection process will include: Interviews, National Police Check, possible medical checks, as well as reference checking.
For your application to be considered, please ensure that you include a cover letter in addition to your resume.
*Police Checks are mandatory.