|Posting||Cafe & Restaurant Manager|
|Job Employer||Scullys Oyster Bar And Grill|
|Salary||$75000 – $84999|
Seeking full-time experienced Restaurant & Cafe Manager
We are looking for an experienced full-time Manager to join our restaurant establishment. Our business is a busy Seafoods Restaurant based in Queenscliff harbour at Queenscliff, VIC which caters for mainly dine-in customers.
The successful candidate must be available to work both day and evening shifts as well as weekends and must have in-depth knowledge of various popular cuisines. The person must also have at least 3year of employment experience in managing a busy restaurant, has excellent communication and personal skills, and possess a qualification which is at least equivalent to an Australian Diploma in Hospitality or similar.
Tasks and duties:
- Manage operation of the restaurant and the services provided by waitstaff.
- A positive attitude, great personality & proactive worker.
- Planning menu and new recipes with Head Chef or Director.
- Manage pricing, marketing, and wholesale business.
- Budget and management costs effectively for the business with a view to minimising costs.
- Decision making in respect of staff recruitment, training, and retention to ensure quality workforce.
- Handle and resolve conflict between staff members.
- Maintain sufficient levels of stock and ingredients.
- Supervise and monitor kitchen production to ensure smooth operation of kitchen.
- Responsible for safety and procedure for software upgrade and management.
- Responsible for organising and enforcing COVID-19 protocol safety plan, including COVID-19 marshal responsibilities.
- Ensure that restaurant premises are maintained in good hygienic level and government health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Three or more years of experience as a Restaurant Manager is preferred
- High level of autonomy in decision making in respect of all matters relating to the restaurant and its ongoing operations
The role would offer:
- Attractive salary
- High level of food & beverage training.
- Working alongside a team of talented chefs.
- A friendly family team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent