|Posting||Senior Manager / Restaurant Manager & Bottleshop Manager Positions – The Byford|
|Job Employer||Tillbrook Nominees Pty Ltd|
|Salary||Salary DOE & Position|
The Byford is part of the expanding family owned Tillbrook Melaleuka Group (TMG) which includes C.Y. O’Connor Village Pub, Tilly’s Garden, The Byford, The Well (acquired November 2021), Paperbark Burger Co and Hybla Tavern. We are seeking experienced and passionate Hospitality Professionals to join our awesome venue management team!
- Senior Duty Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Bottleshop Manager
Acquired by TMG in August 2019, The Byford (formerly known as Byford Tavern) has seen many changes to service style and delivery as well as interior modifications and improvements with more to follow in the coming years.
The Byford is home to Melaleuka Farm Merchants where we prepare all of our own paddock to plate meat for the group on premise. A truly unique operation which will turn into a destination for our home grown produce.
- offer opportunities for career advancement across all TMG venues;
- provide a commitment to providing training and development;
- invite you to express and make your mark in hospitality;
- encourage a vibrant, fun and fast-paced working environment;
- deliver benefits across the venues;
- understand the value of a social and work-life balance.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Senior Duty Manager/Bottleshop Manager;
- Someone who thrives working as part of a working team in a fast-paced environment;
- A demonstrated understanding of food and beverage trends in the hospitality industry;
- Availability to work a range of shifts;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Promote & build a high integrity work culture;
- Sound knowledge of all regulatory (DRGL/OHS) requirements.
We’re always on the look out for hospitality legends – if the positions you’re interested in is not advertised, please feel free to contact us on [email protected] .
We look forward to hearing from you!