|Posting||Front Office Manager|
|Job Employer||Rydges Sydney Harbour|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
An exciting opportunity has become available to fill a key role in our Rydges Sydney Harbour team. We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated Front Office Manager to join our growing team.
About the business
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About the Role
- The Front Office Manager is overseeing the efficient running of the Front Office Department, including operations and employees.
- Supporting the hotel concierge team when required
- To support Front Office Team in all areas including check-in and check-out of guests
- Ensure close co-ordination with all departments regarding daily requirements.
- Keep updated on all product knowledge
- Always remain professional in attitude, manner and presentation
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Prior experience in a Front Office role
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate, encourage and train staff to achieve desired results and exceed guest expectations
- We have the tools and skills to training you to be the best employee you can be. All we ask for is a can do attitude and a positive mindset to achieve goals and targets
Benefits & perks
Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences. Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job. 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more. $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more. Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo. Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network. Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving. Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you feel you have all the requirements to meet the expectations of our guests at every interaction, and have a fantastic time doing it, let us know by submitting your application via seek.
**Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for interview.