|Posting||Accountant (Part-time with potential full-time position in future)|
|Job Employer||Next Zero Financial Services|
|Location||North West & Hills District|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Next Zero Financial Services is a small team which is always looking for ways to help our clients. We provide our small business clients with compliance, tax planning and business advice. Start date: July 2022,
Qualifications & experience
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working in an Australian public practice environment.
- Must have Xero Accounting & Xero Tax software experience.
- Sound knowledge of GST, Superannuation and Income Tax.
- Experience with SimpleFund 360 would be ideal but not a necessity.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Preparation of BAS, financial statements and tax returns.
- Processing clients’ Single Touch Payroll and Superannuation.
- Bank reconciliation and data entry.
- Use of cloud based technology with minimal physical paperwork.
- We encourage work life balance and value the team and the working conditions
- Ongoing training to be provided on a need basis