|Job Employer||Hays Office Support|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
$35p/h plus super. Sydney CBD. 3 months full time temp role (4 days a week option also available).
Your new company
Your new organization is a multinational organization and a leading name in the environmental industry. It is trying its best to bring about ecological transformation by addressing issues of climate change, finding solutions for treating pollution, optimising resources and improving quality of life. They are currently looking for a skilled Admin Assistant to support their HR team. It is a good opportunity for someone who wants to get into recruitment.
Your new role
As an administrative assistant, you would be responsible for;
- Invoicing and recharges
- Organizing online checks on the candidates
- Posting job ads
- Phone screening the candidates
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent Written verbal Communication skills
- Ability to think on feet and reprioritize
- Ability to work autonomously in high pressure environment
- Proven administrative experience
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS Office Suite
What you’ll get in return
- $35 per hour plus super
- Opportunity to get foot in the door in the field of Recruitment
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508