|Posting||Admin & Interior Design Assistant|
|Job Employer||Prince Design|
|Location||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Interior Design|
Prince Design is Perth’s ultimate design hub, offering clients a customised interior design service in our exclusive Design HQ studio.
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service and relationship building in helping clients create their dream home.
An opportunity for a well presented and enthusiastic Interior Design & Admin Assistant to join our busy, centrally located showroom.
You will be based in our stunning newly built Design HQ studio, and have the opportunity to assist with exciting residential projects, display homes and much more.
This is a fast-paced environment with never a dull moment!
This role would suit a Junior/Entry Level applicant.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within an office environment in an administrative role essential (Min 2 years)
- Experience within the residential construction industry (Min 1 years)
- Diploma of Interior Design (or equivalent) essential
- Proven ability to be able to understand and read building plans
- Good construction knowledge
- Excellent presentation
- High computer competency – MS Office suite essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Experience in AutoCAD and Sketchup Pro essential
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including effectively explaining matters to customers;
- Energetic, flexible and a collaborative team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Day to day running of Design HQ studio and management of all showroom sampling
- Assistance with CAD drawings and 3D modelling as required
- Managing logistics for all furniture orders and deliveries
- General administration and PA duties
- Management of internal databases and software systems
- Assistance with prestart and design meetings and completion of associated documentation if required
- Liaising with clients and external suppliers
As a small team we are highly focused on team fit and are asking all applicants to complete an assessment which will allow us to understand how well you might fit on the role and our business.
If you think we could be the right fit for your please click on “continue” to progress to our online application and assessment process.