|Job Employer||HomeSafe GV|
|Salary||$40000 – $54999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
HomeSafe GV is a locally owned and operated business passionate about making Goulburn Valley homes safe and have been doing so for over 9 years!
While we specialise in Smoke Alarms, Electrical & Gas compliance in rental properties. We are best known for our ability to go above and beyond with our service and market-leading technology.
All about our Admin Team:
The core purpose of the team is to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, being real estate agents, property managers, private landlords and tenants, ensuring their needs are met with the utmost professionalism.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Liaise with our client base via email and telephone to ensure customer needs are met
- Problem-solve and provide solutions to complex client and service issues
- Coordinate and schedule bookings in a logistical and timely manner
- Provide administrative support to the team when needed
The benefits and perks of working with us:
Great team culture – You will work within the fun, vibrant and friendly team. Our supportive team culture is second-to-none, we enjoy changes and celebrate success with regular social events.
Opportunity for career progression – 2022 is proving to be our biggest year yet! We provide excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail and great organisational skills are crucial to this role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Highly self-motivated with an intrinsic desire to strive for excellence; shows initiative and wants to keep raising the bar and exceed expectations in a dynamic environment
What are you waiting for? If your an enthusiastic and professional individual wanting to be a part of our long term vision and success, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note only shortlist candidates will be contacted