|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
AutoNexus is the market leader in integrated, omni-channel automotive fulfilment solutions, offering bespoke services tailored to meet their customers’ needs, delivered with an unwavering focus on quality, expertise and exceptional customer service. With sites across Australia and New Zealand, AutoNexus is the premium fulfilment partner of choice for businesses and brand partners. AutoNexus’ offering encompasses fleet conversions, refurbishment and maintenance in addition to vehicle logistics, parts warehousing, accessory fitment, aftermarket products, pre-delivery inspections and distribution and inventory management services for several leading automotive brands. To find out more, visit https://autonexus.com.au/
What is the opportunity?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to join the team in Erskine Park.
The purpose of this role is to support the team with customer enquiries, the coordination for all transport bookings, manifest preparations, spreadsheet updates and any other general administration duties as may be required.
Further to the above the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaise with all contracted freight companies and derivers and ensure that HSE contractor requirements are met
- Ensure all vehicles are in the correct location and ready for drivers with minimal disruptions
- Update system to reflect vehicle movements
- Receipt of vehicle for all clients
- A full current drivers licence
- Strong computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will be customer oriented
- Be able to multi-task
- Have high attention to detail
Why should you make the move to Inchcape?
- Global career opportunities and progression as a member of a global company, Inchcape.
- Flexible work framework
- Additional days off – extra 3 days of paid Family Leave every 3 years, plus 1 day each year of paid Volunteer Leave.
- Corporate Health Plan through Bupa which includes discounts on pet/car/home and contents insurance, and complimentary access to the Bupa Life Skills Program (series of online, interactive sessions).
- Access to our employee benefits program including company car rental program, discounts on vehicle purchases and services, free annual flu vaccination and an employee wellbeing program.
At Inchcape, we believe the true power of diversity cannot be realised without an inclusive culture and that talent is equally distributed across society. Inchcape is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace where the power of our differences can be embraced and everyone feels they can belong, be themselves and succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, Inchcape actively encourages applicants from all identities, backgrounds, and experiences, helping ensure our workforce is representative of the global communities we operate in.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement, we encourage you to apply so we can have a conversation to see if you could be a great fit. If you have individual adjustments required to participate in the recruitment process, please notify us in your application or contact [email protected].
We’re part of Inchcape
By joining AutoNexus you are joining Inchcape. Inchcape Australasia employs over 1,200 team members across Australia and New Zealand. As part of a global company, our purpose is to bring mobility to the world’s communities – for today, for tomorrow and for the better. Across Australia and New Zealand, we have a diverse portfolio spanning distribution, where we hold the custodianship for some of the worlds most recognised brands; fulfilment, where we are the market leader in integrated, omni-channel automotive fulfilment solutions; retail, where we deliver an exceptional experience at every stage of the customer journey and financial services, where we deliver the right financial services solution to our distribution brand networks, retail businesses and customers.
Our diverse and rich history inspires us to adopt a longer-term perspective contributing to a more sustainable and responsible automotive industry while generating a positive impact for our customers and community.
If you this sounds like the role and company for you, we warmly invite you to apply today and take advantage of this great opportunity to be part of a leading global automotive company!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working with us.