|Job Employer||Lifestyle Kitchens & Joinery Australia Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We are currently seeking a office administration assistant to join our team in our well established commercial joinery based in Queanbeyan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Create purchase orders for material, obtain competitive pricing and track order status (this is a large part of the position)
- Manage IT support
- Running day to day errands
- General office tasks and support
- Liaising with sales reps or the general public that visit our showroom
- Making any required bookings
- Progression of knowledge and skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and work well in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy with a high attention to detail
- Learn and understand joinery materials (if you have prior experience in the joinery or building industry this will be held in high regard)
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent written / verbal communication and exceptional mathematical skills
- Work in a team in a cooperative and supportive manner
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Manual driver’s license is required
This is a full time position 5 days per week (Monday to Friday). However, hours can be discussed and negotiated.
If you have the necessary skills please apply by forwarding your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.