|Posting||Administration Clinical Support Officer, Operating Theatres/Recovery & CSSD|
|Job Employer||Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District|
|Location||Government – State|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Administration Clinical Support Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $60,982.66 – $62,989.97 per annum
Location: Operating Theatres/Recovery & CSSD, Shoalhaven Hospital
Hours Per Week: 40 including ADO (paid day off in each 28 day roster cycle)
Requisition ID: REQ314347
Application Closing Date: Sunday, 12 June 2022 What you’ll be doing
All NSW Health workers are required to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine as of 30 November 2021 OR have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status prior to securing this role.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future Temporary and Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Successful applicants to the role must provide certified documentation of vaccination history and pathology as part of their recruitment documentation. The applicant must be certified as compliant with https://www1.health.nsw.gov.au/pds/Pages/doc.aspx?dn=PD2020_017 before employment can commence.
Criminal record checks will be undertaken on successful applicants.
Your claim against the selection criteria is the most important part of your application as it will help determine whether or not you have met the standard of response required by the panel to be eligible for an interview. You should read the Position Description and then address the selection criteria for the role, giving examples where required. Applicants are encouraged to review the following information on Applying for a position within NSW Health at: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/careers/guide/nswhealth/Pages/apply-for-position.aspx
- Excellent communication skills including accurate spelling, good comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and ability to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in word processing, spreadsheet and database software. NSW Health applications including eMR, iPM, Health Roster or equivalent.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work under broad supervision and to undertake a diverse range of tasks as an effective member of a team in a high pressure, high volume work environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Holds or is willing to undertake a Certificate III in Health Administration or equivalent.
For role related queries or questions contact Luke Royston on [email protected]