|Posting||Administration Dept. assistant|
|Job Employer||JVG Sound Lighting & Visual Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We have a vacancy for an experienced administration assistant in our Tweed Heads office.
As this is an integral position within our busy, long term established business we suggest you would have as a minimum the following attributes, skills and experience:-
- Be vibrant, possess excellent communication and customer service skills whilst ensuring efficient time management.
- Professional and friendly phone manner.
- A positive & can do attitude.
- Data entry experience and be proficient with using a computer and its systems esp MYOB, excel, word.
- Be willing to be trained in all aspects of this position.
- Be able to diversify with skills and have a willingness to assist different depts.
- Show honesty, integrity and have excellent time management
- Be fit and able to work in a 2 storey office using stairs
- Want to be a part of a younger, dynamic and busy team and seeking a longer term position.
- Be an Australian permanent resident and reside locally to Southern Gold Coast /Tweed areas and have own transport; a drivers license is a must.
This will be an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If you live local and this position interests you and you meet the above attributes & prerequisite specific to this position with a view for long term employment then please forward your resume & cover letter stating experience relevant to position along with 2 x recent business references to:-
(Please note we will only respond to those who meet the relevant prerequisites & those chosen to be interviewed as we do have a selection process; no phone applications will be accepted to apply for this position). Interviews will be conducted at the Tweed Heads office and is a requirement.