|Posting||Administration/HR Coordinator – Pacific Labour Team|
|Job Employer||Costa’s Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
People are at the heart of the Costa business and across our regions we are a major employer with more than 6,000 workers during our domestic peak seasons.
About the Role
Costa has recently launched an exciting new strategy and project in relation to our Pacific Island labour sourcing under the Seasonal Worker Program and Pacific Labour Scheme. This project will impact Costa’s farms across the country, as we aim to be the preferred seasonal employer within our industry.
Reporting to the Group Manager, this part time (30hrs) or full-time role will be a key member of the newly established Pacific Labour Team responsible for the overall delivery of this long-term strategy.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Efficient and accurate management of candidate application data and files;
- Submitting and managing visa applications and providing technical visa information to stakeholders during employment;
- Setup and management of SharePoint sites for each recruitment project, including folder setup, sharing and security permissions;
- Coordinating worker onboarding documentation and data to ensure timely and accurate information is provided to payroll;
- Procurement of Costa Care onboarding packs for new arrivals;
- Assisting with recruitment planning and applications in accordance with program guidelines and Deed;
- Supporting the development of worker presentations and information packs;
- Developing administration procedures and documents;
- Travel bookings and declarations;
- General program reporting and administration;
- General administrative support for Pacific Labour team;
- General administrative and project support for Costa Group HR team as required.
Flexibility is available in relation to work hours and location (site or home).
This is a new role, project and team, so to be successful you must demonstrate exceptional initiative, positivity, flexibility, reliability and the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to accurately and efficiently manage people data and files;
- Strong IT skills including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint (or similar), databases;
- Strong planning and organising skills with a track record of meeting deadlines;
- Willingness and ability to develop new processes and procedures;
- Commitment to adhering to program guidelines and standards;
- Initiative and independence, with the ability to work with limited direction and supervision;
- Team player with a genuine willingness to support the team wherever required to achieve our program and project requirements;
- Professional administration or HR experience;
- A friendly, positive attitude and the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders;
Competitive salary package on offer, commensurate with skills and experience (guidance: $80k+ incl super)
Applications must be submitted via Costa website, emailed applications will not be accepted.