|Posting||Administrative Assistant – Coolbellup|
|Job Employer||Amana Living|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and is a dynamic, people focused Not for Profit organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services for our older generation as they live the second half of their lives. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a customer focused Administration Assistant with experience in fast moving varied environments and a passion for providing the highest level of service at all times. You must be able to work productively within a team environment and adapt to change as required.
The position on offer is a part-time role working Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm in Coolbellup.
This is a vital role, providing administrative support to the site’s Service Manager as well as our clinical team, care staff and elderly residents.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring staff and resident documentation is accurate and records are maintained
- Assisting with admission and discharge of residents
- Placing stock orders
- Assisting with shift replacement and organising orientations
- Issuing staff meeting memos and taking of meeting minutes
- Collection and distribution of internal and external mail
- Providing reception, telephone and visitor support
- Previous administration experience in a busy/dynamic environment (essential)
- Background in Aged Care or hospital setting would be highly desirable
- High confidence level for using multiple operating systems
- Experience in a customer service related role
- Previous experience rostering staff around designated shifts (preferred)
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in minute taking and report writing (preferred)
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months old (or ability to provide a receipt at interview stage)
- Current Flu (2022) and Covid Vaccinations
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
As a part-time employee, Amana Living offers you:
- The ability to salary package up to $18, 550 per annum
- Award winning not-for-profit Employer of Choice
- Opportunities to study nationally accredited courses
- School holidays child care assistance
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please use the ‘Apply now’ button to submit your application, ensuring your current resume is included. Interviews will commence immediately.