|Posting||Adminstration Officer / Data Entry Clerk|
|Job Employer||Complete Bookkeeping Concepts|
|Location||Data Entry & Word Processing|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Data Entry & Word Processing|
We are looking for an additional Administration Officer to join our growing business.
This is a Part-time position. This role would suit someone who has strong organisational skills, has experience in administration and or accounts payable and receivable and experience dealing with people on the telephone, in person and via email.
– Manage work schedules for existing clients, data entry of invoices
– Answer telephone and greet clients in the office – Manage multiple email accounts
– Prepare custom client documents as needed
– Experience in administration and in particular accounts payable and dealing with clients
– Working knowledge of MYOB and Xero
– Be able to learn and work with cloud based Apps (Karbon, Dropbox, Dext etc)
– Applicants should be able to work independently and be able to prioritise workflow to meet deadlines (sometimes under pressure). Attention to detail is critical. You should have the ability to be able to look at the bigger picture and not just at a transactional level.
Ability to problem solve and show initiative.