|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$55000.00 – $65000.00 p.a. + plus superannuation|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
This large company with a modern office based in Acacia Ridge is continuing to grow its numbers significantly over the course of 2022. They have an open position on their team for a Permanent Full Time Assistant Accountant. With a significant amount of growth opportunities for the right person.
As an Assistant Accountant you will report to the Financial Accountant in Brisbane and be responsible for assisting across a wide range of accounting duties, but also gain exposure to other functions.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Back office accounts
- Sales Journals & Adjustments
- Bank Reqs
- Preparing reports in Excel
- Assisting with month end and year end processes
- Support the Financial Accountant with analysing financial data
- Support other business functions where required
You will be a degree qualified Accountant (or near completion of degree). You will be a team player, able to work autonomously when needed, in a fast-paced environment and always willing to jump in and be proactive about helping out where needed.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (or completing in 2022)
- Strong written and verbal communication details
- High-level organisation and attention to details
- Strong Excel skills
What’s on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- On-site parking
- Career plans to grow your role into a senior/leadership role over 2 years
- Moving to a new office soon, that is very modern
- Work across a huge variety of accounting functions, and assist other business units
- Mentoring from some of the best in the industry
Please submit your CV by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or for more information please reach out to Mitch Kelly in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitchellkelly18/ [link removed]
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856