|Posting||Assistant Director – 21C|
|Job Employer||The Nest Early Education Centre of Excellence|
|Location||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
We are a new boutique privately owned early education campus with a reggio-inspired influence and a focus on quality, attention to detail, and excellence.
Our continued growth has opened up a 2IC position on our campus (part-time – 37.5 hours per week).
What will you be expected to do?
- You will be working alongside our Nominated Supervisor to provide our children with a welcoming and warm environment that exceeds our stakeholder expectations.
- Working collaboratively with and within the team to focus on practices, and procedures, and the knowledge of being able to ensure the team operates in accordance with the National Quality Framework, Standards, and legislation will be expected.
- Guide the Educational Leader, based on your observations as to the best use of resources and professional development training.
- Step in to replace Centre Director when on leave or during time away from the campus; we will support you to build your skill capacity to do so.
- Have a fine attention to detail – maintaining the quality, aesthetics and beautiful learning spaces to their exceptional standard.
We would expect you to have
- a Diploma of Early Childhood (as minimum) with experience
- a current and valid Working with Children check
- relevant First Aid and other regulatory training
- hands on experience with the NQF, EYLF, QKLG and be able to interpret these documents to understand the planning cycle
- an ability to communicate well and form relationships with our families – as solid and strong relationships are at the heart of everything that we do
What we will provide
- above award rates for the right individual and for the applicant who demonstrates loyalty and commitment to the service
- mentoring and support to build professional and personal capacity
- professional development support and funding
- team discount on childcare fees (if required)
- access to a supportive and nurturing team who are the absolute best; you will be working with an already established and professional team
- face to face contact with centre owner and open lines of communication to ensure the campus remains a centre of excellence; here you will experience growth, building of professional capacity and support
Jump across to our social media pages @thenestearlyeducationcentre so you can see if our campus might be just what you are looking for.. if this inspires you, then send through your cover letter and resume to our Nominated Supervisor at [email protected]
Call us on (07) 5531 2964 – we are more than happy to take your call, chat with you about the position and whether we might be just the career change you are looking for.