|Posting||Assistant Director / Toddler Room Leader|
|Job Employer||Doncaster East Daycare and Kindergarten|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
Doncaster East Daycare and Kindergarten requires an experienced and highly capable Early Childhood Educator to take on the role of Toddler Room Leader and Assistant Director at our 45 place service. We currently hold an ‘exceeding’ rating and pride ourselves on the provision of quality education and care for our children.
The successful candidate will benefit from working in an environment where all educators in the management team have a deep understanding of early childhood pedagogy.
The person we are looking for:
- As 2IC, will have have developed / be developing, competent and empathetic leadership skills
- Will be able to work cooperatively with, and take direction from our Centre Director and Approved Provider
- Will be able to work cooperatively within our efficient team
- Will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services, or equivalent
- Will hold appropriate first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma qualifications
- Will be willing to embrace the service vision of embedding intentional teaching and quality pedagogy into every day care practice
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your application to [email protected]