|Posting||Assistant Educator | Permanent Part-Time | Ages 3-5|
|Job Employer||Kinder Kare Early Childhood Learning Centre|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Salary||$25 – $28 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
Kinder Kare is a family owned, purpose-built, modern long day care service that caters for 71 children from 0-12 years of age between 6:30 to 6:30 Monday to Friday.
Our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can grow and develop to become confident and independent individuals.
We are looking for an experienced assistant educator for the 3-5 age group to work alongside a highly qualified and passionate ECT room leader and supportive management.
Your key priorities
- Implementation and planning developmentally and educationally appropriate program
- Provide supervision, assistance and support to other educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills & qualifications
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A Diploma or a Certificate III in Children’s Services
- At least one year of experience in early education
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF)
- Good knowledge and experience in planning, programming and observing
The benefits we offer
You will work in a fun work environment, giving you a perfect place to take the next step in your career in early childhood education. Kinder Kare has been operating since 2007 and has a great reputation in the local community with high staff retention. Please see our online reviews for what our customers have had to say about our service and team.
You will have excellent access to professional development opportunities.
The right candidate will be rewarded with above award pay, a sign on bonus and performance bonuses.
To apply, please submit your CV, along with a short cover letter.