|Posting||Assistant in Nursing|
|Job Employer||Nursing Solutions NSW|
|Location||Nursing – Aged Care|
|Salary||$30 – $39.99 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Aged Care|
Want to apply?
Lots of heart and soul creates the fantastic team Culture at Nursing Solutions NSW, if you are an Assistant in Nursing come and join us in making a difference delivering care to those who need it most.
Nursing Solutions NSW, provide Assistants in Nursing an opportunity to work in various residential care homes in the Northern Tablelands areas.
We are seeking to recruit some great new Assistant in Nursing employees with the right values and skills – could this be you?
- commitment to delivering quality care
- showing compassion to those we support
- acknowledging resident’s dignity and respect
- having trust and respect for all members of your team
Looking after the most vulnerable people is a pivotal role in health care. A great Care Worker will listen to and empower those they look after with encouragement and help support them in maintaining their independence.
To apply you will need:
- Certificate III in Individual Support, or
- Certificate IV in Aged Care, or
- Relevant experience in Aged care
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Current Criminal History Check
If you meet the employment criteria and have the necessary skills to deliver exceptional personal care please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you as we continue to build our experience and compassionate care worker team.
- Casual AIN, TL and RN positions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Employee incentives
- Easy employment application
- Workplace training opportunities