|Posting||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are wanting someone who’s hungry for success and is looking to grow their career in management.
Great Pay & Bonuses on offer
Work Life Balance, Great hours and Family culture
What you will be doing?
- Leading, coaching, and motivating your team every shift. Share your experiences and ideas on how to improve and exceed targets, kpi’s, and service
- Work front of house, leading by example, or cook on the fryer, grill, or assembly stations, and assisting where needed. We work together, share a passion for the customer, great quality food, and cleanliness
- Working with the Management team and owners to improve service, quality, and cleanliness
- Assist with performance reviews for team members, supporting their development & training, and creating talent pipelines for team member promotions & future leaders
- Monitoring, margin, cash, waste, stocktake & ordering in line with business budgets and kpi’s
- Driving the team bonus programs every day
What we are looking for?
- Great enthusiasm to succeed in service, delivering quality products and operational cleanliness.
- Leadership, you have lead teams in fast paced environments, are a great communicator, giving and accepting feedback.
- Real, you believe in what you say and do. You are honest, hardworking, and determined to exceed expectations.
- A hunger and drive to succeed, helping us to bring it to life and grow with us is key to your success.
You will be passionate and authentic, keen to work within a fast moving and fun environment.
In return, you will work with a passionate and driven leadership team that has a lot of fun along the way!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a company that offers excellent career opportunities. Your career path is only determined by your ability, attitude & results. We partner with people with the aim to grow mutually together.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including a sentence about your favourite or weirdest meal.