|Posting||Bookkeeper / Admin Assistant|
|Job Employer||Poolwerx Mandurah|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Bookkeeper / Admin Assistant
An immediate opportunity for a Part-Time Bookkeeper/Administration Assistant in Mandurah with Poolwerx, Australia’s largest franchised Pool & Spa care network. We are looking for a dynamic Part-Time Administration assistant to join our Poolwerx Mandurah team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Retail Manager/Franchisee, this is a fabulous opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team within a busy organisation. Key Functions of our Bookkeeper/Administration role includes:
- Receive and process all invoices, including requests for payment
- Maintain accounts receivable
- Assisting in inventory management
- Support assistance to client quoting and correspondence
- General admin tasks
- Manage client schedule
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be self-motivated and able to think on your feet
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Have knowledge of Netsuite or other similar systems
Whilst we value previous experience with Netsuite we invite motivated persons who are looking for a challenge to apply as full training is provided!
So if you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
Please forward your application letter and resume via ‘apply’ or email directly to [email protected]
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.