|Posting||Bookkeeper | Admin Assistant|
|Job Employer||Scott Pickett Group|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$75000 – $84999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
About the opportunity
We are experiencing exciting changes, a sense of positivity and growth, and a focus on expanding and developing our hospitality businesses and our people.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced bookkeeper who wants to be part of an energetic and fun team, in an environment that is busy and driven to succeed.
About the Scott Pickett Group
The Scott Pickett Group is one of Melbourne’s most respected hospitality groups helmed by chef and restaurateur Scott Pickett. Our award-winning restaurants include Matilda 159, Longrain Melbourne, Chancery Lane, Estelle, Pastore, Smith St Bistrot and our newest venue Audrey’s. www.scottpickettgroup.com.au
With years of success and experience, we remain young at heart, have the drive to be unique and stand out from the crowd.
Located in Fitzroy, you will have the benefit of discounted restaurant meals, be involved in industry events and the opportunity for very flexible working arrangements to provide a positive work / life balance.
About the role
The role is diverse, and you will be working with restaurant managers, chefs, the General Manager, Company Directors and external accountants.
Key responsibilities are as follows
- Weekly and year end payroll processing adhering to the Restaurant Industry Award
- Month end journals, reconciliations and report preparation
- Creditor management, including processing of invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements and managing the payments process
- Cashflow management, including bank reconciliations, banking and cashflow forecasting
- General administration support for the business, including collecting and sorting the mail, some general supplier management and other support for the General Manager
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following
- Positive work attitude that will Integrated well with work culture
- Experience with XERO software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and motivated to achieve
- Be highly organised, with proven skills in effective time management
- Positive outgoing personality
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Previous experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Experience with Deputy time and attendance software
The Scott Pickett Group brand:
The success of the Scott Pickett Group has always been based on the quality of its people.
To apply please send applications including your resume and a cover letter addressing your interest in the role to [email protected]