|Job Employer||Abacus Taxation Services|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Logan|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
We are a small busy firm located in Springwood with a friendly team of hard working professionals.
We are a family business with a strong core focus on assisting micro, small and medium sized businesses and individuals with their taxation and business advisory requirements.
We have a very low turnover of staff and great working conditions with a very friendly team. The successful applicant would be offered flexible working arrangements in terms of both hours and working from home options if preferred. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We are looking for someone that has the following skills and attributes:
- Attention to detail is essential as is pride in work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional client service
- Previous experience in a small business accounting practice an advantage
- Preferably experience with various software programs – MYOB, Xero and QBO
- AO experience would be an advantage but not required
- A passion to help small to medium business owners
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously
Your responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of software files ready for the preparation of BAS, income tax returns and financial statements
- Regular bookkeeping for various client files
- Prioritise bookkeeping jobs in order to meet deadlines
- Assist accountants with a range of tasks