|Posting||Business Services Senior|
|Job Employer||Level One Business and Tax Advisers|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
We are seeking the services of a Business Services Senior to join our growing team.
About our business:
- We run a sustainable business model which is team and client focussed as well as family friendly. With a strong emphasis on training and development of both soft and technical skills. We aim to develop our team to maximise each individual’s potential for personal growth.
- Our team approach to managing clients enables you to develop strong long term client relationships and thus become the “trusted adviser” our clients can rely upon.
- Having commenced operations in 2004, we are a boutique firm of Business and Financial Advisers with a strong reputation for quality care and advice. Our team of 14 (and growing) caring professionals ensures that we provide a personalised and targeted level of service for each and every client.
- Our culture is one of trust and integrity in everything we do as well as always acting in the client’s best interest.
- As our team has an average length of service of close to 10 years, we work well together as a team where everyone is respected and respectful.
- We enjoy working together as a team as well as participating in our social activities which helps to strengthen our culture and sense of belonging.
The role will involve:
- Working with and reporting to your Manager.
- Assist with improving the quality of our systems and processes.
- Assist with managing a diverse range of business clients providing tax and business services advice.
- Assist more junior team members with technical help as well as provide a review function.
- Assist with the provision of complex technical tax advice.
- Assist with diversifying the provision of services provided by the firm.
- Assisting with maintaining and further developing the strong internal culture within the firm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a positive can do attitude
- Be CA qualified (or studying toward the CA)
- Have at least 4-5 years experience in public practice with a focus on taxation and or business services
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have a focus on execution and getting things done
- Be client and team orientated
- Have experience in MYOB and Xero
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to build long term and trusting relations with clients and team members alike
- Be looking for a long term stable position with seniority and growth opportunities within a friendly professional environment.
- Have a desire to grow both personally and professionally
The successful applicant will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Australian Resident.
No Agencies please
All applications will be treated with the guaranteed strictest of confidence.