|Posting||Care Assistant – Mirrabooka Place, Gloucester|
|Job Employer||Anglican Care|
|Location||Nursing – Aged Care|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Aged Care|
- Casual hours available
- Great opportunity with a stable, caring organisation
As a Care Assistant you will empower and enable our residents by providing comprehensive person-centered care. Join the dedicated team at our beautiful facility, Mirrabooka Place, in Gloucester.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Cert III in Individual Support/Aging
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
- Demonstrated experience in Aged Care
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a team
Just some of the BENEFITS…
- Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits
- Learning & Career Development
- Wellbeing Benefits including Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
Please note as part of Anglican Care’s recruitment process, recommended candidates will be asked to consent to a functional assessment, including drug and alcohol testing, a national police check and provide professional references.
Evidence of Covid 19 vaccine including booster is required before commencing employment.