|Posting||Care Worker – Eaton|
|Job Employer||The Bethanie Group|
|Location||Aged & Disability Support|
|Salary||Not for profit per000s – salary pac000aging|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Aged & Disability Support|
Bethanie, Western Australia’s leading not for profit aged care and retirement living provider, has been warmly welcoming and caring for seniors for over 65 years. We strive to lead the change in the way Australians think about ageing, recognising ‘old age’ as a positive force in society and giving a voice to those who have seen it all and live to tell the tale.
We are currently seeking experienced Care Workers to join the team at Bethanie Fields Aged Care Home in Eaton on a variety of part time and casual rosters, working various shifts including nights and weekends. Bethanie Fields in Eaton is a 160 bed facility designed specifically to provide support for people who need 24 hour care, including those with special care needs and dementia.
As a Care Worker, you will work closely with our residents to improve their quality of life by assisting with day to day activities, ensuring their safety and well-being is prioritised. You will work within a multidisciplinary team, and as such you will be skilled in building positive professional relationships with both residents and team members.
About the Role:
- Assess care plans, and ensure residents’ needs are met
- Ensure all services (including food, laundry, personal care, domestic and interest) are delivered in a timely and safe manner
- Ensure all personal care tasks (including toileting & showering) are delivered with dignity and respect
- Ensure clients rooms and the facility is maintained to an appropriate standard
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care or Home and Community) or equivalent
- Previous experience in a health or aged care environment would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently
- Physically fit and confident working closely with residents and other employees
- A willingness to uphold the Mission, Vision and Values of The Bethanie Group
- A current police clearance, or willingness to apply for one
- Willingness to obtain any relevant vaccinations required
Working with Bethanie
At Bethanie we are committed to being an employer of choice by creating a supportive and compassionate environment for our people, customers and residents.
In 2020, 81% of staff said they were engaged and enjoyed working at Bethanie, and 93% of customers said they were satisfied with Bethanie’s services, with a strong willingness to recommend Bethanie’s services to others. We are extremely proud of these results and believe it demonstrates our commitment creating a positive environment for our people and our customers.
As well as being part of a stimulating and nurturing work environment, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 per annum. Salary Packaging allows you to pay for your expenses with money from your salary before tax is taken out. Pay less tax, and your take home pay increases
- Banking, insurance and retail discounts and benefits
- Rewarding career with a supportive culture
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Please click on the Apply Link to upload your resume before the closing date. We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date. If you require any further information, please contact our Careers team on 131 151.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.